Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Next Saturday!

To: chriskl9a@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Next Saturday!
From: K8IA via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 23:13:38 -0400
In the tradition of honoring the memory of contesters that recently became
Silent Keys, many of the members of the Arizona Outlaws Contest Club will
be  using the name MILT in NAQP CW. This is in memory of our 160 Meter famous
 Outlaw, Milt Jensen N5IA. Milt died in a tower accident on June 9 this
year.

We welcome any other NAQP participant to also use the name MILT. He would
have been proud.

CU all NAQP CW.

73, Bob K8IA
(aka "MILT" for this contest)

In a message dated 7/29/2016 6:32:47 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,