[CQ-Contest] 2015 Dayton Contest Forum Presentations

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2015 Dayton Contest Forum Presentations
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:44:27 -0800
If I recall correctly, it was announced at the 2015 Dayton contest forum that the slide packages for the contest forum talks would be posted online at some point (or did I just imagine that?). I was interested in the two talks on remote-control. The first one was by John K3TN followed by a second talk by Dennis W1UE and Gerry W1VE who filled in for N6TR. Anyone know anything about that?

73, Mike W4EF/6