[CQ-Contest] Raw scores of Worked All Germany 2015

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Raw scores of Worked All Germany 2015
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 12:03:00 +0100
Dear contesters,

the raw scores of Worked All Germany Contest 2015 are published now on the WAG website http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/ Please check whether you are grouped into the correct category or whether your raw score differs too much from what your software had calculated.
Questions send please to wag-info@dxhf.darc.de

We hope to have the results out at the end of the year, but the logcheck will be a bigger workload as normal because we have a record high number of 2173 logs.

Many thanks to all for a really outstanding activity and we hope the DL ops had made it enjoyable for you, too.

Best 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager

P.S.: If you did not yet answer our survey please take the time (less than 10 minutes) to do so. It will help to improve the contest to possibly increase your fun, too.

Survey in English http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90000347/WAG-Survey-2015
and in Russian http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90004256/WAG-2015