Re: [CQ-Contest] Two Towers, Two Tribanders - Coax Length for Stack Matc

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two Towers, Two Tribanders - Coax Length for Stack Match?
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:04:07 +0200
I would bring one of the feed lines first into the shack and then out to the
switch.
Then you might make use of an adjustable or switched phase shift unit to
avoid pattern distortion and gain impact.
To split between to antenna systems on different towers with a stack match
you don?t necessarily need equal feed line length.

I found that I needed 180° phase inversion to one input of my stack switch
feeding two 15m antennas 25m apart on different towers when beaming state
site and the antennas are then inline to the same direction.

73
Peter