[CQ-Contest] QCWA QSO Party - 1800Z, March 22 - 1800Z, March 23 2014

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QCWA QSO Party - 1800Z, March 22 - 1800Z, March 23 2014
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:39:27 -0400

Attention all Olde Fogeys: Please note this "high speed, exceeding taxing contest" which will be held this weekend! I'm sure such a fast paced QSO Party will keep even the most jaundiced Contest Op awake. :)

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time

p.s. for the PCP "Politically Correct Police" - it takes one "Olde Fogey" to know one, and I freely admit to my 60+ years f**ting around with Ham Radio. So, if you don't like my choice of words, all I can say is
c'est le guerre
??? ?????
esto es la guerra
to je válka