Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 00:53:05 -0500
It's amazing that some folks completely forget that this is a CONTEST (competition). Some people try to COMPETE and WIN. That's why they try to maximize the number of contacts (aka QSOs).

If you don't want to wait 30 seconds to hear the other station's ID, then just find clear frequency, call CQ yourself and make those 2-3 or whatever Q's.

Yuri  VE3DZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>