[CQ-Contest] Plaque from 2012 RAEM Contest

To: ua9oa@mail.ru, kia@pnz.ru, CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Plaque from 2012 RAEM Contest
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 14:19:34 -0500
Hello Alex (UA9OA):

In today's mail, I received the beautiful plaque for 1st place North America in 2012 RAEM Contest which was sponsored by UA4FER. Many thanks to both of you. Happy New Year and I hope to be QRV again in RAEM Contest 2014.

Also thank you for the QSL from "RAEM" for the QSO on Dec. 23, 2012. This will be placed with one or two QSLs that I have for QSOs with Ernst Krenkel himself as RAEM in the 1950s or 1960s.

73, John, K4BAI.