Re: [CQ-Contest] Best RTTY decoder?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Best RTTY decoder?
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:50:07 -0400
there is no one decoder, check that, one window that works best all the time....multiple decoder windows, with either different MMTTY profiles, or MMTTY in conjunction with 2-Tone seems to work best....Larry K8UT gave a wonderful talk at Dayton on the subject, I think it's on his website, google K8UT, I believe its there.....but multiple MMTTY windows, with 2-Tone seem to be the ticket.....btw, stay tuned for some enhancements to N1MM and the digi interface window, when you have more than one decoder window open....

73, Jamie WW3S