Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW

To: "Cqtestk4xs@aol.com" <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW
From: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:29:01 -0400
Hello all,

As we know, sometimes 'stuff' happens when changing rcvr filters, RIT or
changing antennas.  These bad situations shouldn't really last longer than it
takes to flip a switch or spin the dial.  Sometimes neither station feels THEY
should be the one to move.  Like I said 'stuff' happens and this is contesting.

This becomes a problem, WHEN THE SAME STATION, time after time, contest after
contest, drops on top of you and starts CQ'ing.

People, +\- 100 Hz is not a clear frequency!

There are a couple of stations that are infamous for this. When will they be
held accountable for their arrogance and poor operating ethics?

73 de Steve, NR4M