[CQ-Contest] NS at 0230Z Friday, July 20, 2012-revision

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, "nccc@contesting.com" <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS at 0230Z Friday, July 20, 2012-revision
From: Tom Hutton <tomn3zz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 23:12:35 +0000

NS at 0230Z Friday, July 20, 2012 Please refer to the prior NS announcement
email with a four digit code in place of your name for your birthday.   Major
mental error on my part.  I had forgotten once again that Writelog doesnot
accept numbers in the Sprint name field. If your logger can use numbers in the
name field, please enter as such.If your logger doesn't accept numbers, please
enter your name per usual. 73, Tom  N3ZZ