[CQ-Contest] K5ZD streaming audio CQ WW CW 2011

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "'Yankee Clipper Contest Club'" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5ZD streaming audio CQ WW CW 2011
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 17:58:23 -0000
I will be streaming my headphone audio live on the web during the contest
this weekend.  Go to

http://www.k5zd.com/live/index.html

and follow the link that says Listen to Live Audio Now.  The audio is on a
slight delay and you may need to wait a few seconds before you start to hear
anything.

Audio is in stereo with left radio on the left channel and right radio on
the right channel.  You will hear exactly what I am hearing in the
headphones.  This won't be a full out effort, so if you listen in and don't
hear anything happening please come back later.

As always, thanks to Dave, KM3T, and the services of his LiveATC.net web
site for providing the streaming.

73 and good luck to everyone in the contest this weekend!

Randy, K5ZD