[CQ-Contest] CQ Test or CQ DX

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Test or CQ DX
From: jpescatore@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:39:15 -0500
When I first moved to Maryland in the late 70s, in Sweepstakes I had to send
WB2EKK/3. While I was sending one CQ, KN5H would work three stations...

John K3TN (ex-WB2EKK/3)
John Geiger wrote:> Heck, with that call you would probably still be sending
when the 10 minute log submission deadline was passed.> >> And by the time you
send that the>> contest is over.>>>>>>> "CQ ARRL DX TEST de WB2EOO/QRP/4"IMHO
there should be a plaque for entering a contest with a call like that.....--
Doug Smith W9WIPleasant View, TN  EM66