Re: [CQ-Contest] A couple of post-CQWW observations

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A couple of post-CQWW observations
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:52:26 -0700
Hi Mike

I also have a hard time understanding some of the callsigns when they only
give them one time and very fast.

My hearing is just about shot from work noise and SSB is getting harder and
harder for me to work all the time due to the hearing problem.

Sometimes I have to listen over and over again to finally figure what the
heck the call is.

By the way, I knew your first comment was TIC.  73
Tom W7WHY