Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Exchange

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Exchange
From: "Marijan Miletic" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:47:39 +0200
ARRL 2% DQ criteria is too harsh as average hams error rate is around 3%!
Especially at our demographics :-)

I vividly remember 5B4AGD 2000 operation with WPX legend Rasa, YU1RL under
Ranko, then YT6A organisation.

I learnt then that relaxed Monteegrians do NOT solder coax shield on
connectors after two days of roof climbing.

Second event was YU1RL friendly critique of Ranko's way of hysteric
abbreviated handling of CW pile-ups.

It seems to me that Ranko didn't change much but I appreciate his video
broadcasting and legal power use.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

P.S.  Mike, K9NW, you might be excused for asking 4O3A repeat but NOT for
beating me in CQ WW CW 07 :-)