[CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying Scores

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying Scores
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:28:06 -0400
For those interested in the qualifying process for the 2010
World Radiosport Team Championships in Russia, I have
updated the scores for the entire world on my website at
http://wrtc.radio-sport.net

The leaders of the four US regions are K1LZ, W9RE,
WD5K and K7RL.

The leaders of the five EU regions are F6IFY, OM2VL,
LY2CY, UU4JMG and RW1AC.

Scores are also available for Africa, Asia, Oceania,
South America and Central America - the whole world.

The results added this week include the 2007 scores
from the WAE SSB, IARU and WPX SSB.

Please send any questions or information about your
WRTC qualifying plans to me directly - ns3t at arrl dot net

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news