Re: [CQ-Contest] Dead horse: CQ WW rules apparently prohibit CW Skimmeru

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dead horse: CQ WW rules apparently prohibit CW Skimmeruse
From: Laurent Ferracci <laurent@ferracci.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:32:01 +0100
Scott Robbins a écrit :

> None of those examples you provide (memory keyers, mechanical pencils, digital
> signal processing) provides me with DX altering assistance.  A piece of
> software that tells me the callsign and the frequency of a CW signal DOES.

Let's consider an IC-7800 or FTDX9000. They show you a "peak" on their
2nd receiver, and they can decode it to tell you whose signal it is. In
short, they can tell you the callsign and the frequency...

(BTW i noticed an interesting lapsus when you wrote "DX altering
assistance")

--
Laurent Ferracci, F1JKJ
Blog radio: http://www.ferracci.org