[CQ-Contest] ENNM: Cut Number Breakthrough

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ENNM: Cut Number Breakthrough
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:12:25 -0800
(RE-Threaded from: DUMB CUT NUMBER)

ENNM: Cut Number Breakthrough

If my research is correct, the Roman Numeral 'M' signifies 1,000 which means
I have just identified the absolute best and shortest cut number for 599
1000:

ENNM

This also shortens the infamous 5NNK by one dit.  Multiply one dit (and one
partial space) by 5,000 QSOs to get an idea of the time savings for Big Gun
Contesting.

I love it when a plan comes together.  IMHO, ENNM should be the new cut
number STANDARD for 599 1000.

73...

Rick, K6VVA

P.S.

Julius, N2WN, wrote:

>Will my Skimmer program know what to log???
>
>*very tongue in cheek* ;o)

Now THAT'S funny - I almost fell on the floor laughing :^)

IMHO, ENNM is especially "Skimmer Friendly" since there is one less dit to
capture #:^)