Re: [CQ-Contest] Icom favorite radio survey

To: Ken Widelitz <widelitz@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Icom favorite radio survey
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:53:44 -0400
They ain't gonna like my answer - I told them they needed to get away
from all the garbage generated by Sympathized VFO's in their rigs.  We
have an Icom 718 at our club, and we can't use any other rig on the same
band even if we put the 718 on 3.501 MHz for example, and another rig on
3.995 MHz.  Same with lots of the other rigs in our club site.

73 de n8xx Hg