Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero Beating

To: "Mike Fatchett W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero Beating
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:37:27 +0000
I noticed that about 80% (maybe even more) of my callers called me 50
to 250 cycles higher than my signal. It got to the point, that during
a CQ, I would always set my RIT to 100 cycles above my calling
frequency to be ready for them.

I thought it was something wrong with the design of my two MkVs. Or
maybe it was the way I had the pitch control set up.

73, Richard - K5NA  aka KT2Z