[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, tricks & techniques topic

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, SMC@w9smc.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, tricks & techniques topic
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@unifiedmicro.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 05:09:35 -0600
Hi gang

I'm looking for input for my next NCJ column. The next NCJ will be a
special issue on portable operation and I am going to follow that lead for
my column.

I'm looking for your suggestions on portable antennas. What type of
antennas do you prefer for the various bands for portable operations
including Field Day?  What types of supports do you use?

Please reply directly by Sunday, and be sure to include your call sign.

Thanks!

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt@unifiedmicro.com