Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, e

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Random acts of kindness, Unassisted Categories,Rules, etc.
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:51:10 -0600
Good question, Steve.

The deadlines are plenty long already; I can't think of any reason to accept
a log that's submitted after the published deadline, especially by someone
who should know better.  It's not like the deadline is a secret.

I think accepting a late log without prior agreement or extenuating
circumstances would call into question the credibility of the sponsor, and
send the wrong message.

73 - Mark, N5OT