[CQ-Contest] ARRL Web Report SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Web Report SSB
From: <w0uo@citbroadband.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:03:50 -0500
All:

Forgive me for not making myself clear in my previous post.  I am extremely
happy to see the ARRL Web Report for the 2006 SSB Contest contain Division
writeups.

Since the league moved the bulk of reporting to the web, it would seem
reasonable that we could get enhanced contest reporting. In my opinion, the
division writeups for the SSB test are a giant step in the right direction. I
would like to see this kind of improvement to the Web Report for the CW test.

I would be more than happy to do the grunt work for the West Gulf Division.

73
Jim
WÃUO