Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX question

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"Peter Dougherty" <w2irt@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX question
From: "Robert Pack (NX5M)" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:09:13 -0500
As long as the serial number sent matches what the other station copied all
is well.
If you remove qsos from other bands from your log the stations you worked
are going to get a NIL (Not In Log).  So the last thing you should do is
remove those qsos.
What you need to do is edit your cabrillo log to show the proper entry
category which in your case would be single-op single-band 20 (power?).
This way only your 20m qsos will be used to calculate your final score after
log checking is completed.
As far as I know this is what you should do.  However, you might want to
check with Steve, K6AW (WPX Contest Director) at k6aw@cqwpx.com to make
sure.