Re: [CQ-Contest] GACW WWSA contest plaque program

To: "Martin Monsalvo" <mmonsalvo@lombardilujan.com.ar>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] GACW WWSA contest plaque program
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn (SM3CER - 7S3A - SA3R)" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 18:58:49 +0200
It's up to date now...

Thanks Martin!

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Vanity calls: 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - sm3cer@ssa.se
Skype: janericrehn
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002