Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was: Re: RES: D4B QRT)

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was: Re: RES: D4B QRT)
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 16:57:06 -0000
> K1TTT analysis of packet spots and comparison to above "tactics" could
> reveal
> another layer of "champs". But who cares, right? Especially if one is in
> charge or on the contest committee.

Nope, my analysis relies on spotting those who are actively abusing the
spotting network.  It is up to the contest committees to take the raw spot
data and compare with actual logs to catch the single ops not admitting to
using packet... that is a whole different problem.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net