Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting software and RTTY

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting software and RTTY
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:05:43 -0000
The N1MM Logger will do RTTY(AFSK or FSK or with external TNC) and logs more
contests than most (maybe all?) other loggers.  See: http://www.n1mm.com.  I
use it here for M/M, M/S, and SO2R, for SSB, CW, and RTTY.  We have won both
the World and North American plaques for CQ/RJ RTTY M/S Low Power with it
from here in the last two years.  W8BAR(W1TO) just used it for NAQP RTTY in
the SO2R setup with two decoding windows, one for each radio, just a single
keystroke would switch tx and logging from one radio to the other.  It uses
the MMTTY engine for tx/rx so you already know how good that is.  It also
does psk.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net