Re: [CQ-Contest] May CW Sprint

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] May CW Sprint
From: Steve London <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 12:58:03 -0400
Before you start messing with the time period, keep in mind two things:

1) We had a major geomagnetic storm in progress during the May Sprint.  I
presume you all noticed the fluttery signals on 40 and 80 ?  If conditions had
been less disturbed, 20 would have stayed open much longer.

2) West Coast sunset is around 0300Z.  Think about what that will do to 40 and
80 for those guys.

73,
Steve, N2IC