[CQ-Contest] Re: QSL Manager

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: QSL Manager
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:01:47 -0500
N7OR complained about getting QSL requests for a DX station.  SM2EKM provided
the info: QSL Manager is N7RO.

I sense an opportunity here.  Since DXers don't have to copy the DX's call
(packet, list managers) or report ("5NN") or ANYTHING, maybe getting the QSL
Manager's call correct could be the criterion for a valid contact.

Naa!  That would mean you'd have to copy what somebody actually sent.  Next
thing, you'll have to find the DX yourself.  Geez, that's no fun!

(See also my comment elswhere about how surprised I was when CT started filling
in the name for stations I had already worked on another band.)

73, Y'r Humble Curmudgeon,

Art K3KU