[CQ-Contest] Re: [dx-list] SO2R on the same band

To: dx-list@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [dx-list] SO2R on the same band
From: John <johnmb@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:20:43 -0500
I know TenTec gear will do this...even my old Triton IV w/external VFO
will allow you to listen to VfoA, VfoB, or VfoA and VfoB

John

John Geiger wrote:
Is there any sort of device that will allow you to
hook up 2 radios to do dual receive on the same band? I know that is simple enough, but the big problem
would be to mute the one receiver when you transmit on
the second radio. I am not real interested in doing
this for contesting, but instead for Dxing, where I
could listen to both the DX station and the call
frequency at the same time. There are some dual
receive radios that will do this, but suppose I want
to use 2 non-dual-receive radios.

73s John NE0P

The following bulletins are published on the DX-list.

ARRL W1AW DX Bulletin on Thursday.
ARRL W1AW Propagation Bulletin on Friday.
OPDX Newsletter from KB8NW on Sunday.
425 DX News from Mauro, I1JQJ, weekly
NW7US E-alerts once daily plus specials as needed.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/