Re: [CQ-Contest] ICE 419 Connection Diagram

To: MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ICE 419 Connection Diagram
From: Tack Kumagai <je1cka@chofu.jaxa.jp>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:06:30 +0900 (JST)
Hi Jim

According to my memory, BCD10 has only "SINK DRIVE" output but
ICE419 must be driven by "SOURCE DRIVE".
So you need to have SOURCE DRIVER between BCD10/ICE419.
I once tried to change 419 source drive to sink drive but no way.
You'll be able to assemble source driver less than $10us on small
breadboard. (I prepared but not completed)

In message "[CQ-Contest] ICE 419  Connection Diagram"