[CQ-Contest] CQ Pattern - Summary

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Pattern - Summary
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:10:57 +0200
Thanks for great answers guys! A lot of valuable suggestions really. Appears
to be an interesting topic for many.

For me it seems that (CQ) TEST CALL CALL is the way to go to please the
majority:) CQ gets added and speed reduced in slow conditions to attract
casual ops.

There are 13 votes for CALL at the end versus 5 for TEST at the end. And
then there are another 5 who put CQ or TEST to both ends and then there is
the Irish way to end with K (no offence Tim:).

But I have to be aware that when I need this VK mult on 40 or 80 I have to
switch to CALL CALL TEST to get Martin to give me a call:)

You can find detailed voting results below.

TEST CALL CALL - WA9IRV, K5PI, W2UP, LY3BA, W2NRA, K1PX, VE4XT, N4ZR, K4RO
CQ TEST CALL - W0UO, VA7IRL, K5ZD
CQ (TEST) CALL CALL - N6AA

CALL CALL TEST - AD1C, VK7GN, KG5U, W4ZV
CQ CALL TEST - K1EP

TEST CALL CALL TEST - W3PP, W6EU, N7OR
CQ TEST DE CALL CALL TEST - W7DRA
TEST DE CALL CALL K - EI8IC