[CQ-Contest] Split Frequency in Contests?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Split Frequency in Contests?
From: david.e.burger@au.pwcglobal.com (david.e.burger@au.pwcglobal.com)
Date: Tue Dec 3 07:54:43 2002
We in VK can currently ONLY work split on 80m during contests...  its the
only possible workaround for not congesting our tiny DX window until Jan
2004.  No need to run split if we have common bands -  I'd suggest that a
properly managed pile-up is starightforward... although I  missed zone 40
during the CQWW SSB due to me mis-managing the zone 25/24 brick wall
between zone 29/zone40.   Next year..
73
David VK8AA
computer.