[CQ-Contest] Re: Checks in SS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Checks in SS
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 10:50:26 2002
I really don't do much posting, but this thread is interesting.  Who gives a
fat rat's tail what the check is.  Other than for data analysis, one check is
as good as another.  I have used 62 for years, but if the urge overcomes me,
I may use 73, 88 or some other number.
Is changing your check any different than "borrowing" a friend's desirable
call or to have a secondary "club" desirable call where you are the
trustee....especially for WPX?  Check the latest claimed scores for WPX.
Lots of once a year calls are in there from some big guns.
Bill K4XS(SS)...aka WK4R(WPX)