[CQ-Contest] Top 10 Contests???

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Top 10 Contests???
From: hurl8957@uidaho.edu (Chris Hurlbut)
Date: Wed Mar 13 14:34:52 2002
If I was going to only operate 10 contests a year, they would be:

CQWW CW
CQWW SSB
NAQP CW (Jan)
NAQP SSB (Jan)
CW Sprint (Feb)
SSB Sprint (Feb)
ARRL 10m Contest
ARRL DX CW
CQP
IARU

Of course, I operate a lot more than 10 per year... :)
The Russian DX Contest is one of my favorites, but it never falls on the
right weekend for me.  Also WPX SSB and ARRL SSB, but WPX CW is during prime
fishing season in Alaska, so I usually miss that.
They're all fun... do as many as you can!
73,
Chris KL9A
kl9a@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a