[CQ-Contest] Were some Switzerland HB9 stations change to HB2during the

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Were some Switzerland HB9 stations change to HB2during the ...
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (DougKR2Q@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 11 05:59:23 2000
In a message dated 3/9/00 11:29:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, kg0us@swbell.net
writes:

<< I was just checking out both mine and my daughters logs from the recent
 ARRL DX contests for both CW and phone and found something strange to
 me.  I found that none of the HB2xxx stations we contacted were in the
 super checker.  However, if I changed the HB2xxx to HB9xxx then it did
 show up in the super checker window.  Did we each bust all these calls
 on both phone and cw or did some of the operator in Switzerland recently
 change there calls from HB9 to HB2? >>

This is why all those "check partial/super check partial" databases have no
place in contesting.  TRUST YOUR OWN ABILITIES!  Throw that database BS in
the GARBAGE!  Same as the packet/BUSTED stuff.  UGH.

:-(

de Doug KR2Q