[CQ-Contest] Box Elder County Utah QSO Party

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Box Elder County Utah QSO Party
From: k1dg@ix.netcom.com (k1dg@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 20:21:56 1999
Any resemblance between this fine new event and the Real Poisson d'Avril
Contest (tm) is either purely coincidental or the basis for a really good
lawsuit. Imitation is the sincerest form of litigation encouragement.

I plan to enter the BECUQP in the single-op, internet-packet-assisted
PaSKin-Robbins 31 flavors category, and promise I will not even once listen
to the receiver audio. Especially if I am using a narrower filter than the
other guys in my second radio, which is a TS850 or used FT1000D.

And I will submit my log electronically via the auxiliary backup redundant
ARRL 10M log alternate failsafe acknowledgment server. I will delete the 0-
point QSOs first, though.

Been busy the past few nights, and just caught up with the threads of the
whole week...I feel much better now.

Doug K1DG

p.s. For Imus/Warner Wolf fans...if you entered the Poisson d'Avril Contest
this year and had any number of QSOs...YOU LOST!!!