[CQ-Contest] SS error confessional

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS error confessional
From: k7fr@televar.com (Gary A. Nieborsky PE)
Date: Mon May 4 12:19:02 1998
ICK!

Got my report from Billy, KR1R, showing my boo-boo's in CW SS.

As did Ken, K6LA, I pulled the tapes and reviewed the errors.  In sharp
contrast to Ken my error tally was:

Me  44
You: 3

I made some real hum-dingers!

K5BN got moved to WMA
K5DX was running Q not B  (Freudian.....?)
W2VJN...guess I thought he'd been licensed a lot longer

The 3 errors attributed to you folk out there were all the same!

Repeats on PREC resulted in B instead of A even though the tape showed A
was sent originally (can't believe I missed it the first time).  Nothing to
gain by naming names since I caught myself doing the same thing a couple of
times on tape.

Bottom line (aka Lame Excuses):

Don't go into work the morning before the contest starts.
Don't work a 60 hour week before the contest.

Now to go do my penance...........

Gary K7FR