[CQ-Contest] Travelling to Colorado next week...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Travelling to Colorado next week...
From: john.lash@yale.edu (John Lash)
Date: Wed Dec 17 14:42:33 1997
Greetings Colorado contestors,

I plan to be in your great state from December 24 through 31, which
includes the December 27/28 Stew Perry Top Band Distance Challenge.   Since
I'm just sightseeing, I have no specific plans for where I'll be, and can
be flexible.  If there is anyone with a competitive 160M station they would
like to have active during the contest, but do not wish to operate, I could
be convinced, perhaps easily(<grin>), to put you on the air.

Additionally, if any of you have recommendations for places to stay
(inexpensive, I'm on a ham's budget, you know!), I'd welcome them.  I had
planned to remain in the general triangle defined by Boulder, Glenwood
Springs, and Colorado Springs, but as I said, I'm flexible.  I have no
lodging booked as of now, as was planning on just winging it.

Direct e-mail only please, not via the burro. :-)

Thanks & 73,

John Lash
WA2GO
(203) 368-2472