[CQ-Contest] Companies who bought AEA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Companies who bought AEA
From: ATHSU@unistudios.com (Hsu, Aaron T.)
Date: Mon Mar 10 14:36:20 1997
Thank God!  When I first heard the news that AEA was up for sale, I
thought "Timewave would be a perfect candidate as a buyer".  With their
DSP knowledge and AEA's TNC business, they could make quite formidable
products!  I didn't think they would have the financial resources to do
it though! .

I've worked with Timewave's tech support a couple of times and they've
ALWAYS been helpful and knowledgeable.  Their products are expertly
engineered and manufactured to spec.  Let's hope that they're prepared
for all the backlogged AEA tech support calls that will obviously happen
the first few months after the aquisition is complete.  If they can
handle this, then MFJ will have no choice BUT to improve quality (even
then, I wouldn't buy their TNC's).

No, I do not work for either AEA or Timewave.  I'm just a believer and
user of both company's products.

C'ya all in WPX SSB...with a Beam this time!  Now which way do I point
this thing?  Seems to take up the least amount of space pointing up...
 ;-)

  - Aaron, KD6DAE
    athsu@unistudios.com
    dae@pacbell.net