callsigns

Subject: callsigns
From: n4si@pobox.com (n4si@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 16:46:16 1997
My friend Dave, now KW9KW after several excursions into the callsign
selection pool, once had the greatest callsign in the world... for
the single purpose of newsletter masthead: WO0G. He was the
president of the Society of Midwest Contesters and all his articles
in the newsletter were titled:

     didahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdahdit

The call was horrible for any other purpose.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996