Multiple Band SS QSO's

Subject: Multiple Band SS QSO's
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 4 11:29:51 1996
   I like the present formula. It gives an opportunity for those
of us that are antenna challenged on some bands to still
compete.
      You see alot of great scores by guys that don't have super
stations and that may have utilized 2 or 3 bands.
   73 Ken KP4XS
P.S. Does anyone know K9ZO's E-Mail address if he has one?

On Sun, 3 Nov 1996, bsimonson@comcastpc.com (Beryl D. Simonson)
wrote:
>I know it has been discussed in the past, but what is the
rationale
>for NOT having multiple band qso's with the same station in SS.
 It
>would sure seem to increase the action.  What are your
thoughts?