J52 Operation

Subject: J52 Operation
From: DaveBendt@aol.com (DaveBendt@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 12:56:27 1996
>From Dave - KC9IM EX:TL8IM, 4K0IM,YB0AIM,KH2AD,KC6GZ,ETC..

I will be leaving the USA on 18 July for a two year assignment in Bissau,
Guinea-Bissau with the U.S. State Department.  I should be on the air as
J52IM (hopefully) in mid-August when my equipment catches up with me.  The
Embassy has told me already that there should be no problem in obtaining
licensing.  I'm taking an A4S and an R7 (same as when I was TL8IM) and plan
to be active on 10-40M.  When I am not in contests I can usually be found on
the 236 DX Net, the EU DX Net, or the 10M PT DX Net.  QSL's will be via
Howard, KB9XN.  73's, Dave...