NEW TUCKER ELECTRONICS WEB SITE!

Subject: NEW TUCKER ELECTRONICS WEB SITE!
From: Ai7b@teleport.com (Ai7b@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 08:08:09 1996

        i too was abt to make a laege purchase of phillystran so i asked
        tucker for a quote!  i see some value to being informed abt there
        new web site and i'm not offended by them annoucing it here.

        they were not running any specific ads....just telling us abt a
        new resource.....more useful info than most of the drival that
        gets posted here in my opinion!!!!!  lighten up de bravo