New Categories - there go...

Subject: New Categories - there go...
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 00:34:22 1995
We could just do categories like vanity callsigns - for $30, you can get your
own category. I'm planning mine now:

Single op kinda sorta only not category -

Single op with antenna less than 25 feet high/power less than 100 watts/drank
more than 6 beers last night/operating less than 6 hours/assisted/10 and 15
meters only/phone (don't know the code)/
logged on a computer with an 80286 CPU or less/dog called CQ during off times
but made less than 10 QSOs.

This class would be available in all call areas except W1, where it would be
known as multi-multi to level the playing field.

It's like the man at the fair says - "Step right up, you're a winner every
time"...

I think I'll quit contesting and take up stock car racing. I'm gonna petition
NASCAR to create the 1974 Pinto category - Watch out Jeff Gordon!!

Happy holidaze...

Will