Need EU Contest Site for WPX CW

Subject: Need EU Contest Site for WPX CW
From: norf@euronet.nl (Rob Snieder PA3ERC)
Date: Wed Apr 26 05:53:01 1995
To:            CQ-CONTEST@tgv.com
From:          prosper@iadfw.net (Brent Childers)

Hello Fellow Contesters,

I am posting the following request for K5RX.  If anyone knows of a possible
site, please send your reply to my E-mail.

Tnx - Brent KI5JC

mail address: prosper@iadfw.net
To Western European WPX CW Operators:

From:  K5RX

I will be in the Netherlands at the time of the WPX CW Contest in May, 1995.
I would very much like to operate the contest at a multi-multi or
multi-single within a 6 hour train trip of Amsterdam.  I have considerable
contest experience.  In the WPX CW, several times I have placed in the top
ten USA single-op all band, both low and high power, from my own modest
station and have been on 2-man teams breaking the multi-single world record
in 1984 as ZF2HF and in 1987 as V31A.  If you need another operator, please
contact me by May 5.

>From PA3ERC member of Contestgroup Oude Maas PI4COM

Hi Brent can you pass on this message to K5RX.

We will be active as multi-multi entry in the coming WPX CW contest.
The contest location is near Rotterdam in the city Barendrecht. I am
organizing the contest for our members. For your information we will
use the following setup:

10 meters 7 elem monobander on 24 meter tower
15 meters 6 elem monobander on 24 meter tower
15 meters 3 elem monobander on 18 meter tower
20 meters 4 elem monobander on 24 meter tower
40 meter2 2 elem monobander on 28 meter tower (first time use)
40 meters dipole for Europe
80 meters 1/4 wave vertical
80 meters dipole for Europe
160 meters Inverted L
160 meters Dipole for Europe

We are working on a 1/4 wave vertical for 160 but that won't be
finished before the contest.

The logging will be done via CT9 using ct network for all pc's and a
local PacketCluster (PA3ERC) which is connected to PacketCluster
PI8DXC which runs at my home and which is connected to the European
PacketCluster network.

So I hope this setup sounds good enough hi, I must say it is no hotel
at our contest location but you can have a sleep if you got an
sleepingbag hi. If you are interested please let me know via internet
my e-mail address is norf@euronet.nl or via packet radio PA3ERC @
PI8MBQ, or telephone (0)70-3861512.

In total there will be about 6/7 operators excluding you, so if you
are interested you can operatore several hours/days hi.

Best 73 de Rob PA3ERC
Rob Snieder PA3ERC
norf@euronet.nl