CJ6V IN RTTY WPX

Subject: CJ6V IN RTTY WPX
From: johnv@aec.env.gov.ab.ca (johnv@aec.env.gov.ab.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 2 13:18:34 1995
Industry Canada has given me permission to use the special call CJ6V once
again and I'll be active this weekend in the RTTY WPX test.I've used this
call the past two years in the CQWW SSB WPX and I already have the OK to use
it for the SSB weekend and the CW weekend if I dare get that brave.Now all
that has to be done is to convince CQ magazine to accept rtty contacts as
part of their Mixed WPX award. I've tried and was told even though the rules
state any mode for the mixed award it really only means SSB & CW. Maybe a few
more requests would change this situation.

Good luck to everyone and the bottom line is have fun!

73 from John VE6JAV aka CJ6V.