SS Log Analysis

Subject: SS Log Analysis
From: zf8bs@twg.com (zf8bs@twg.com)
Date: Tue Nov 8 11:08:01 1994
Watching all the discussion about which sections people had trouble finding,
I couldn't resist going through my SS log to see which sections were easy
and which were not.  Here are the counts I found (out of 1100 total):

AK  1  PAC 1  YU  1  MS  2  PQ  2  WY  2  MAR 3  MB  3  NE   3 ND  3  NV  3
SD  3  VI  3  VT  3  MT  4  PR  4  SB  4  SC  4  SK  4  AL   5 ME  5  BC  6
EWA 6  WTX 6  ID  8  LA  8  RI  8  WMA 8  AR  9  DE  9  IA   9 ONT 9  SFL 9
SJV 9  AB  10 WVA 10 AZ  11 NFL 11 NLI 11 NM  11 OK  11 SF  11 UT  11 SDG 12
MO  13 ORG 13 LAX 14 KY  14 NH  14 SNJ 14 SV  15 TN  15 NC  16 KS  17 WPA 17
GA  18 ORE 19 NNJ 20 EB  21 IN  23 EPA 24 CT  25 MDC 27 NTX 28 WNY 28 WI  29
ENY 30 MN  30 VA  30 STX 31 WWA 31 EMA 32 CO  32 MI  35 OH  44 SCV 44 IL  57

Based on this, I'd say the place to be this last weekend was Mississippi!
(I knew that funny looking money my KY relatives left me would be worth
something someday.)  The NE stations I found were all low sequence number
calls going S&P--and they didn't come by until late in the game.  But who
would have believed so many MT and UT stations?  (And I didn't even work
K6XO.)
                              -Bruce, AA6KX  (operating from SCV)