WPX-SSB

Subject: WPX-SSB
From: Gerry.Hohn.CSGXH01@nt.com (Gerry.Hohn.CSGXH01@nt.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 14:13:00 1994
XJ6ITT Final Score 1994 CQ WPX SSB Multi-Single

Band      QSOs    QSO Pts     Pts/Q      PXs

160          1         0          0        0
 80        191       672        3.5       33
 40        611      2616        4.3      148
 20       1007      2220        2.2      382
 15        897      1788        2.0      143
 10         15        44        2.9        9

Totals    2722      7340        2.7      715

Score 5,248,100

Operators: VE6LB, VE6AQ, VE6BIC