Antennaware

Re: [Antennaware] EZNEC how to choose number of segments

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] EZNEC how to choose number of segments
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 09:33:40 -0400
This thread is for Dave. So I'd rather not hijack this thread for a
separate and likely lengthy topic. So I will not comment here. Please start
a separate thread with a separate subject that includes "EZNEC
auto-segmentation". If you ever want yourself or others to be able to find
the discussion in the archives, a separate and pertinent subject will be
mandatory.

Thanks,

Guy K2AV, Antennaware Admin