Antennaware

[Antennaware] Thanks

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Thanks
From: fabio.mantovani at inwind.it (Fabio IZ4AFW)
Date: Sat Apr 19 16:35:38 2003
I would like to thank all the ones who replied to me, directly or here in
the reflector, regarding my doubts about antenna height and stacking.
For now, I'm just planning to erect the new tower and have some fun with
the TH6. If in the future I'll need some more performance or just the need
of some testing about stacking performance I will evaluate the solutions
proposed. Probably I will follow the wise suggestions learned here, such as
"do not stack phisically/electrically different antennas if you don't want
headache" HI
Thanks again and happy Easter to all of you!
Ciao
Fabio IZ4AFW

--
EMail                   fabio.mantovani@inwind.it